Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hollywood!!

Hello Hollywood, Paislee is growing like crazy now, she's gained another pound so she 10lbs 6oz. I don't know if you can really tell in this picture but I went and got her ear's pierced last week and they look super cute on her:) This last week has been a little crazy, I'm going to coach Dakota's little soccer team this year (little scary) but it should be a lot of fun. Chase started Scouts on Wednesday and really enjoyed it. Kimberlynn is still her sweet little self just helping mommy around the house. I can't wait till things warm up so they can play outside more, there driving me CRAZY!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is so cute. I'm with you I want warm weather I'm tired of being stuck inside.

Morrells said...

What a little doll! And yes we need spring NOW!

Ann Hoth said...

I need you to e-mail me, I know you must be busy because you have not blogged for awhile. We have a Hoth family group (40 members) on face book if you would like to join we would love it. Ann