Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Chase!!



Paislee is growing so fast I can't believe she is already 3 month's. She has only gained two pounds, but she is very happy and loves to talk to everyone. She has the blue's eye's and I really hope they stay that color. We had her blessing last Saturday and it was a very nice day. She looks like a little doll.






This is a group picture we had taken before Christmas but I finally got a chance to at it to my blog!! My sister's little boy Ethan is the one on the far left. I love these pictures there Favorite's of mine.







Happy Birthday to Chase on Thursday!! My little boy will be eight. He is a great kid, he is always very helpful and is a wonderful big brother. I don't know what I would do without him! He is my little Super Hero:)









5 comments:

Morrells said...

I can't believe Chase is Eight! We are getting old! Your kids are so cute you have such a darling family!

Lindsey Smith said...

What a sweet little family you have. IT was so fun getting a message from you. keep in touch and happy 3 months to you wee one.

Coombs Family said...

hAPPY bIRTHDAY cHASE! Your kids are so cute. What a cute family.

Lance and Mandy said...

8 already, time flys when you're having babies. Cute Kids, but I am warning you about girls when they turn 11! Not to mention 13! My 3 girls are a big help to me though. Mandy

Ann Hoth said...

Crystal had her baby today, and all is well at 6lbs,9 oz. Your family is so cute. We grandparents are so lucky and blessed. Love Ya, Ann
Please e-mail me something so I can get your e-mail right.vahoth@gmail.com