Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Little One's



I know I haven't posted about Chase lately but he's so busy any more I really don't get to take any picture's of him, between soccer, scout's and school it to much:) My lovely little lady's on the other hand are keeping my busy. Paislee will be five months this weekend and it's just gone by way to fast. She is rolling and loves watching what everyone is doing. Kimber and Dakota are still spoiling her like crazy. This weekend is also a very special moment for our family. Chase will be baptised. We are very proud of all that he has done to make this happen:)

I have to confess a great big secret I'M ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT!! I got my copy of the movie Saturday morning and I can't stop watching it, the night of the release party my step sister went down to Riverton to meet Victoria one of the bad Vampires and I was so mad that I didn't get to go.(he he) Corey just makes fun of me but I really enjoyed the books and I just can't help my self, if you have any good solutions please help me ASAP. Emmett is so cute!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have no solution for you with the Twilight addiction we have it here too. I was up at 7:00 a.m. to buy it. Then my Nicole went to school Monday and found out there was a three disc addition I had only gotten the two. So we have sold the two disc and the three disc is on the way. We haven't been able to watch it for two days. We are completely obsessed. I wish I would have know about the vampire coming I would have gone too. If you find a solution let me know. I love emmett too but my heart belongs with Edward and those eyes!