Friday, October 24, 2008

STILL NO BABY

So still no baby girl, I think that she is stuck and refuse's to come out....(HELP ME) My doctor wanted to send me to the hospital this weekend to be induced but of course they are full, so I have another appointment Monday and will see what happens then. Hopefully she decides that too long and comes out herself. Corey and his friend did go camping last weekend and two of the four was successful. Corey shot a little spike and Tom shot a two point both had pretty good sided body's. Kimberlynn also had a birthday last Sunday she is now three years old. That just makes me really really sad that my little baby girl is three :(. Hopefully next update has better news..

3 comments:

Angie said...

Have lots of fun :) You know what I mean. I don't think it helps but is worth a shot. I know the feeling you are at. Good Luck I can't wait to see her!!

Angie said...

Well that subject pretty much answered my question. I agree with getting induced, because they did that with me, two different ways and I didn't dialate to a 1. There are other ways of trying to induce labor....LOL She's just not done baking! :)

Coombs Family said...

Hopefully Firth says we need to let her stay in for another couple weeks. JK that would suck. Good luck on monday.