Monday, November 3, 2008

She's Here!!






PAISLEE KAYE


Here she is 7lbs 6oz 19inches long. Born on Wednesday 29Th at 4:30 pm. She really didn't want to come out. We went up to the hospital Tuesday night to be induced, that was a very long night (nothing happened). Finally at 12:30pm Wednesday the broke my water. Then at 4:00pm it was time to call the doctor. I only had to push three times and out she came. The kids are crazy about her, all of them want to help feed and change her. She is definitely a keeper...

5 comments:

Angie said...

She is beautiful. I'm glad she is finally here. I beat you can't get over all the help you have. Enjoy it!

Morrells said...

She is such a doll!!! You make some cute baby girls and boys! She was born on Jaelins B-day so don't be suprised if she is full of lots of energy! Congradulations!!!

Hayley said...

Congrats! She is a beauty, and I just love her name.

Coombs Family said...

How stinkin cute! She is so precious I want to come see her as soon as the flu my son brought home the other day leaves. Congrtas

ACMUIR said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Little girls are so fun!