Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fish Heaven and Fireworks!!





We also went to the fireworks with the WHOLE FAMILY!!! I got a new picture of little Ethan, he's growing up way to fast!! Looks like Paisley is the crowd favorite that is my name I picked Corey likes Jentri.





We have had a pretty good weekend playing! Our family went fishing with my dad this week and we all caught our limit before it got to hot!! This was Kimberlynn's first fishing trip, beginner's luck was with her. She caught more then the rest of us! Dakota and Chase did really good too! Corey had a new fishing pole to break in and managed to catch the biggest one!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You'll have to tell Alison I said hello, it's been forever since I've seen her!

Angie said...

Looks like you had a good time. Your kids are so cute and getting so big but that happens. Hope you are feeling good.

Morrells said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the name Paisley! Not too suprised about the fishing pictures! That's all the Hoth's do eat sleep and drink fish well not really!

Coombs Family said...

Those pictures are cute looks like alot of fun I haven't been fishing forever Matt won't take me I'm bad luck.