Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a Girl!!!










Yes it's true and I have the picture's to prove it! Corey and Chase claim they will be moving out once she comes. "That to many girls in one house" says Corey. OOhh well no much you can do now. This last week has been pretty crazy the kids finished there first round of swimming and they both will be moving on to the next level. We went to the rodeo Friday and Saturday night. They had this little part were the kids are able to chase bunny and if they catch one they got to keep it, I am now the proud owner of two bunny so you if you know anyone who wants one let me know.. Here is a new picture of my new nephew Ethan, isn't he cute..







4 comments:

The Andersons said...

Yay! Another girl? That is crazy, but you have cute girls so it is okay. I am glad to see you figured out the blog background! It looks way cute!

Coombs Family said...

I'm so excited your having another baby. Ashley's baby is so cute and so small. I can't even remember Charly being that small.

Angie said...

Congrats another girl! But then I'm partial with four of them. Tell the hubby good luck there are days you have to wonder if you will survive. But they are worth it. My summer is crazy but that is what they are.

Lance and Mandy said...

Girls aren't so bad, I have plenty myself. Lance has a Male dog to help him keep his sanity. If she is as cute as your sisters, her dad won't have any problems at all.