Thursday, July 24, 2008

Swimming at Bear Lake!!

The kids started there swimming lesson's again. I was sick all of last week with a virus, but other then that it been pretty fun. We have Corey's grandparent coming up from Vegas for a BBQ. Then next week is the annual White trash redneck party. This will be held at our house Saturday night if your looking for a good time you'll surely get a laugh. There's a 3lbs steak eating contest and other redneck games!!!


Yesterday after Corey got home from his horse ride he took the girls around the block for there weekly ride.. (Peek- a- boo) I see Itty Bitty!






We decided to go over to the lake with the family and we sure did pick a good day to go. The kids had a blast in the water and for once the water wasn't Sooo cold.










The Girls on the back of my mom's boat getting ready to get in the tube!! HOLD ON TIGHT!!!










4 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. We head to Bear Lake next week for a week. We live for this week in our family. It is a great place to be. I wish everyone else didn't think so!

Hayley said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so sweet.

Morrells said...

Can't be summer without a little Bear Lake right! I love that your kids take weekly horse rides! So fun!

Lance and Mandy said...

I hope you guys didn't get fried like I did at Bear Lake. I was under an umbrella the whole time too. Those girls are dolls.