Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love little moment's like this!


I love this picture it just make me want to cry. Paislee has just givin us so much joy in our home. Dakota loves to hold her this day she decided to take a little nap with her. None of the kids can handle when she crys they are right by her side trying to figure out what they can do for her. We love our little family. I just wish they would slow down in the growing department, I'm having to much fun with them.
We have had a lot of fun the last few weeks, Christmas was the usual crazy time, but the kids had a lot of fun. New Years we just had some friends over and played Rock Band with the kids. Chase was kind of excited to go back to school this week. Being trapped in the house with all of these girls was driving him crazy. Luckily we was able to have his friend Waylon stay over a couple of nights and also his cousin Carson. Dakota was outside every chance she got, and Kimber was right behind her. I love to watch them play together, I hope they have a really good relationship with they get older.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is the cutiest picture I have seen. I want to cry too. They grow up so fast. I would like to slow it down too. You have beautiful kids!

Coombs Family said...

That's such a beautiful picture. Paislee is looking so much bigger than the last time I saw her. What a cutie!

Angie said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! It's awesome that you were able to get a picture of that cause that moment couldn't be recreated!! It was good to see you guys last night!!