Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Christmas Pictures



Paislee is growing so fast, She will be 6 weeks on Wednesday. The kids have been such a big help I really don't know what I would do without them . My dog Tosha had puppies on November 1st, and things have been crazy with them. 10 puppies and they are all so cute, but I'm not keeping any. They will be ready to leave after the 15Th and I just can't wait.






















We are going to see Gary Allen this weekend in Wendover as part of a early present and I'm so excited!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

SHUT UP! I remember you said you got tickets, I'm jealous! Have a great time!

Liz said...

and I love your cute little Christmas pics!!

ACMUIR said...

No Fair I love Gary Allen he is my favorite! I Hope you have a good time! You Pictures are cute!

Coombs Family said...

I miss wendover I haven't been forever. Have fun!

Morrells said...

Cute Christmas pictures!!! I hope the concert was GREAT!!!