Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Horses rides, School, Wendover fun all in one!!!

We have been pretty busy with everything, the hunts have started so any time that Corey has off he will be gone! I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow, we are getting down to the wire!!
I guess sense you didn't hear my name on the radio for the million dollar winner in Wendover you could say I didn't win big, but I did have a blast and came home ahead!! Rodney was a lot of fun, my side's hurt by the time we left.



Chase started school on Thursday, my little boy is in the second grade! I can't believe it! He loves his new school and his teacher and friends. He pretty cute looking hopefully the girls will leave him alone for a little while!!

























Last Wednesday Corey and Dakota went on there special day with daddy, of course it was horse riding up the mountains. She had a lot of fun and they were gone most of the day, I was a little nervous when it was starting to get really late in the afternoon and I hadn't heard anything yet, but they was having to much fun they didn't want to come home..







3 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun. They are sure getting big. It doesn't take long. Did you decide on a name for the new one? Or did the one on the poll win?

Morrells said...

What a fun daddy! I would take a horse ride up in the mountains! I hope your feeling well you really are getting down to the wire!

Coombs Family said...

you look way busy what are you going to do with another baby