Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feb 24,2008

This last month has been very busy. Chase turned seven on the 12. One the same day Dakota and I was goofing off, she fell hitting her mouth on the floor.. A trip to the dentist and know she is missing her two front teeth. She thinks it is pretty cool she got six dollar's from the tooth fairy and now she is RICH!! All three of the kids are growing up so fast. I just registered Dakota for preschool for next year, and Chase is in the first grade even thou he thinks he knows everything already he must get that from his dad! Kimberlynn is just my easy going girl, but it's amazing what her older sister can get her to do. Corey has really been busy with work but when he is home he makes time to take the kids out to ride the horse's around in the backyard. I really haven't been up to anything to exciting. The kids keep me busy enough. I really look forward to the weekend when I get to go to work..

No comments: